DataWeave is basically a MuleSoft expression language. It is mainly used for accessing and transforming the data received through a Mule application. Mule runtime is responsible for running the script and expressions in our Mule application, DataWeave is strongly integrated with Mule runtime.
What is the objective of any point platform development: Mulesoft Data Weave online training?
- At the end of this course, students should be able to obtain the following information:
- Use variables, functions, and DataWeave modules to write common reusable transformations.
- mapping, dynamic evaluation components.
- Build complex transformations from testable small steps.
- Use powerful tydes, matchoperators to build more robust, testable functions and expressions.
- Error handling and logging.
- Create, transform, filter, merge, shuffle, select, and reduce complex data structures.
- An array of nested arrays, objects, and objects.
- Recursively replaceors or sets a list of all elements or elements in a nested schema.
- Transform between complex data structures that contain nested arrays and objects or XML
- Write generic transformations using functions, variables, and operators.
- Localize and Format the dates and numbers.
- Convert Excel spreadsheets, flat files, complex CSV files, and fixed-length files.
Prerequisites To Mulesoft Dataweave
Should have Experience in developing Mule 4 applications, as shown in one of the following:
- MuleSoft Certified Developer – Passed the Level 1 (Mule 4) exam.
- Point Platform Development: Complete the Basic (Mule 4) course.
- Completed anypoint platform development: Mule 4, mule 3 for user course.
Set the requirements To Learn Mulesoft Dataweave
- A computer with at least 4 GB of free RAM, 2GHz CPU, and 10 GB of free hard disk space.
- Unlimited Internet access port 80 (with 5Mbps downloads and 2 Mbps uploads)
- JDK 1.8 http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html.
- Anypoint Studio 6.4 or later https://www.mulesoft.com/lp/dl/dl/studio/previous, with embedded Mule 3.9 or later.
- You can download the detailed setup documentation here: https://training.mulesoft.com/downloads.